Engage Named One of the UK’s Best Workplaces in Consulting and Professional Services 2023

7 months ago

The Leeds team started its journey to become a ‘Great Place to Work’ earlier this year

A leading Leeds consulting and professionals services firm has been recognised as one of the Uk’s Best Workplaces.

Engage have been named as one of the Best Workplaces in Consulting and Professional Services in the UK by Great Place to Work. The agency was awarded this title from the renowned institute thanks to its ‘ongoing commitment to making Engage a great place to work.’

The Engage team started its journey to becoming ‘the best of the best’ earlier this year. By partnering up with Great Place to Work, an organisation that celebrates exceptional workplaces, and taking on the two-step process that allowed them to be certified- this involves surveying staff and completing a questionnaire about workplace culture.

Engage has been named one of the best workplaces in the UK

And the ‘Great Place to Work’ accolade was just the beginning for Engage, who then went into further evaluation and analysis to place to be named one of the best employers int the UK.

85% of the assessment revolved around employees’ feedback concerning their trust and potential for growth within the agency. And the other 15% took into account the day-to-day experience of the team, looking at how well they resonate with core values and the leadership team.

This achievement is a milestone in our journey to excellence, and it wouldn’t have been possible without the dedication and enthusiasm of our incredible team

Alex Willcocks

Managing Director Alex Willcocks said: “Our success in being recognised as one of the “UK’s Best Workplace in Consulting and Professional Services 2023” is a testament to our unwavering commitment to our employees and our dedication to fostering a culture of trust, inclusion, and innovation.

“This achievement is a milestone in our journey to excellence, and it wouldn’t have been possible without the dedication and enthusiasm of our incredible team. As we continue to innovate, grow, and provide exceptional service to our clients, our commitment to being the best workplace and B Corp that we can be remains unwavering.

“We are proud to be recognised as the “UK’s Best Workplace in Consulting and Professional Services 2023” by Great Place to Work, and we look forward to an even brighter future together!”

Join 3,000+ agencies

Get the Agency Hackers Newsletter, and read candid stories from other agency leaders.