24 May, London / 23 June, Manchester / 14 July, Bristol
• Meet other agency leaders on a growth journey
• Learn from others and share what you know
• Make your business bigger… without making it harder
“We’re putting in place a lot of new systems, software and structure – along with new people. With so much to install it can feel like one step back to get two steps forward.” Agency Hackers member
Growth is great – but it can bring great pain. Join us at Agency Hackers Live and share your story of growth with other agency leaders.
When you’re growing your agency, these things happen:
- You stop being able to rely on inbound and referrals alone
- All your processes start to leak (especially the parts that still depend on the founder)
- It all seems hard and you can want to give up
At Agency Hackers Live, you’ll hear from agency leaders with real-experience on what it takes to grow. Systemising your sales, communicating your strategy so your team is on-board, structuring your agency for growth, and more.
Meet people who are interested in your story
Agency Hackers Live helps you get inspired, and meet other people you can learn from. We blend interactive talks and group discussion.
- We seat you at round tables so you can interact – and we mix up the groups so you meet different people.
- We poll you before the event to see what you want to talk about.
- We make sure all the talks are original and interesting. We facilitate questions and reflections throughout.
Q: What actually happens on the day?
We start the event at 1.30pm, so try to arrive by 1.15pm.
The afternoon’s format is pretty simple: you will spend some time hearing from guests with interesting stories that you can learn from, and you will also spend some time in small groups discussing your journey with like-minded agency leaders.
The event is hosted by an Agency Hackers facilitator who makes sure that everybody with something interesting to say gets heard. (We poll attendees before the event, so we know who to “pick on” on the day.)
We will serve tea, coffee and sweet-toothed things to keep you going, but please eat a sandwich before you arrive. The schedule doesn’t leave us time to serve lunch, unfortunately.