Friday 24th February 2023 – 1.30pm to 5pm
ABC Rooftop Dome, Manchester
• Meet other PPC Leaders in a confidential setting
• Break out of your cocoon and rub shoulders with other PPC agency owners
If you run a PPC agency, the only people who understand the pain and thrills of your adventure… are other PPC leaders.
You are invited to join us in Manchester to share your journey with other PPC agency owners and leaders. You’ll get to talk confidentially about your business with people who know what it’s like to walk in your shoes… because they’re currently doing it!
Here’s an example of the conversations you’ll be privy to:
- “This month we have had three people all hand in their notice – one of them a senior manager!”
- “I’ve just invested £300k in non-billable talent to take us to the next level. Should I have sat on the money, banked it for a rainy day, or bought a nice car?”
- “My focus is on building a profitable, growing business that doesn’t need me. I don’t want to be doing this in three years’ time”
We’re meeting up in the amazing ABC Dome for an afternoon of down-to-earth conversation and interactive presentations.
You’ll hear from other agency leaders about attracting and retaining high performing talent, solving structure and operational difficulties, finding the right balance between growth and profitability, and growing your business through sales, marketing and reputation.
Meet people who are interested in your story
PPC Leaders is an afternoon that will helps you get inspired, and meet other people you can learn from. We blend interactive talks and group discussion.
- We dot you around the venue so you can interact – and we mix up the groups so you meet different people.
- We poll you before the event to see what you want to talk about.
- We make sure all the talks are original and interesting. We facilitate questions and reflections throughout.
Q: What actually happens on the day?
We start the event at 1.30pm, so try to arrive by 1.15pm.
The afternoon’s format is pretty simple: you will spend some time hearing from guests with interesting stories that you can learn from, and you will also spend some time in small groups discussing your journey with like-minded agency leaders.
The event is hosted by an Agency Hackers facilitator who makes sure that everybody with something interesting to say gets heard. (We poll attendees before the event, so we know who to “pick on” on the day.)
We will serve tea, coffee and sweet-toothed things to keep you going, but please eat a sandwich before you arrive. The schedule doesn’t leave us time to serve lunch, unfortunately.