• As more people join LinkedIn, it gets easier for good content to get lost.
• So, how do you stick out from the crowd without reverting to ‘cringey’ – and oversaturated – tactics?
• In this month’s LinkedIn mastermind, we’ll be talking about how you can execute personal branding well to generate new leads without compromising your authentic self.
You often have to kiss a lot of frogs to get a good lead from LinkedIn.
And without help, your (probably great) content can get lost in a sea of self-proclaimed industry experts and LinkedIn influencers.
So, how do you increase your engagement and stick out from the crowd, without succumbing to ‘sell-out’ tactics?
We’ll be talking about this in our monthly LinkedIn mastermind:
- How do you find the right personal branding for you?
- Could it save you more time and money in the long tun to outsource this?
- How do you avoid being cringey but still land an impact?
We’ll also be joined by social media guru Shoaib Ahmed, founder of personal branding agency Yello Hippo, who is geared up to answer all of your questions on how a partnership like this can work.
Come along to hear how other agency leaders are taking advantage of personal branding consultants and find out how to find the right one for you.