• Lots of things can lead to team conflict – maybe someone has been promoted and is now giving orders to ex-peers who don’t like it, or maybe a new starter is a bad culture fit and it’s causing friction.
• But how do you handle it when it happens? And what can you do to make sure a similar situation doesn’t arise again?
• In this month’s HR & people mastermind, we’re talking about how to manage team conflict.
How does your agency handle team conflict?
One of our members had a situation recently where two members of their team weren’t getting on.
One needed more training, the other didn’t have the time, and remote working made the situation even more difficult to resolve.
Have you been in a situation like this? What did you do about it?
In this month’s HR & people mastermind, we’ll be talking about managing team conflict.
- How do you deal with internal arguments? Do you have a process for it?
- Why does this happen? What can you do about it?
- What do you do when someone isn’t very good at taking criticism?
- How does remote working impact team conflict?
- What can you do to prevent this from happening again?
Come along to discuss all of this and more, and pick up some advice from others in your shoes.