• As agency leaders, you’ll have had your fair share of difficult conversations – but are the rest of your team equipped for these kinds of situations?
• Are they reluctant to give feedback to someone they manage? Perhaps they aren’t so confident when it comes to dealing with an angry client?
• Kirsty Hulse will be taking you and your team through how to navigate these situations, and how to turn these conversations into constructive ones.
“The first thing about having tricky conversations is knowing that they’re uncomfortable, and that neither the giver or receiver enjoys them,” says Kirsty Hulse, founder and facilitator of Roar Training.
“It’s important to acknowledge and accept this: uncomfortable conversations simply are uncomfortable.”
While agency leaders have probably lost count of the tricky tête-à-têtes they’ve had to have with clients and employees, are the rest of your team prepared and confident to take them on too? Or will they be stumbling over their words, struggling to get their point across?
“The more we do something, the easier it becomes,” says Kirsty. “Someone who has had thousands of difficult conversations will find it much easier than perhaps an exec who is having that first difficult conversation with a client in their new role.”
Kirsty will be guiding us through:
- The steps you can take to prepare for an uncomfortable chat.
- How to ensure you remain present in these situations.
- Constructing powerful questions.
- Being comfortable with silence.
- And much, much more…
If you want to empower your team and equip them with the right tools to turn uncomfortable conversations into constructive ones, this is the perfect session.