• AI is everywhere right now – and it’s only just getting started.
• How can agencies really harness AI’s power, and make the most of it?
• We’re joined by Chris Branch, who is making waves with AI, who’ll be telling us how to take the AI bull by its horns – and why it shouldn’t be feared.
AI is everywhere these days – and it looks as though it’s here to stay.
But how can agencies really harness its power?
“Many people think it’s going to take work away from you, but actually, through using AI we’ve now turned over £1m between just the two of us in our small agency. We now have 10 times the output we once had.”
Chris’ agency had alpha access to Midjourney, meaning that over the last 12 months, they’ve become AI experts.
“We’ve had a head start on all this stuff, and now we’re training people on how to best use it for their specific company use case,” he says.
For Seedily, their AI niche is in generative image making.
“We’ve pivoted almost entirely to using our social media content as AI-generative ad concepts, which has got us loads of brands’ attention,” he says. “We even change our prospects into Pixar characters as we’re talking to them – there are tonnes of specific and creative uses for AI.”
“What we’ve tried to do is become experts, because there are so many tools flooding the market that you can become a generalist. And you can’t then charge high speciality rates for your expertise – or your training on it.”
Since harnessing the potential of AI, Seedily is now seeing 100x ROI, forecasting 1000x by the end of 2023.
So, how can AI help achieve these kinds of results?
- It’s a timesaver. You no longer need to get a whole team to work on a proposal from scratch if you can use AI to generate something reactionary in 15 minutes – usually as a base.
- It’s a reference tool. “Imagination is the new currency. You have to think, ‘What will AI inspire me with?’ Is it a template, or a fully formed blog post? The more expert you are in your craft, the more you get out of these tools because it’s just another blank slate.”
- It can be used for anything – reactive PR, social media content, blog content, ad and brief mock-ups. You name it, AI can do it (though it still has trouble working out how many fingers a person has…)
If you’re wondering how you can harness the power of AI for your agency, come along and hear more from Chris on what it can do for you and your team – and why it’s not something to be feared.