SO, WHAT’S IN STORE
IN June 2023?
Does Your Agency Have the Right Growth Mindset and Strategies in Place?
⏰ 2pm, Thursday 1st June 2023
- Every agency wants to grow. New business is critical. But when it comes to new biz, do you have the right strategy in place for your agency’s goals?
- Are you at the stage where you want and need to win new business? Or are you focused on longer-term goals – maybe a new direction for your business?
- We’re joined by Anna Stone, global new business director at Ogilvy, to talk about growth mindset and new biz strategies, and how you can figure out the right one for you – for now, or for the future.
How to Make the Most of Agency Partnerships
⏰ 11am, Tuesday 6th June 2023
- “We have a ready-made network of organisations that we can trust, which we can then pass on to our clients,” says Kaya Heaton, partnership development manager at Footprint Digital.
- “The more our clients grow, the more we grow, and the more our agency partners grow”.
- In this session, the Footprint Digital team take us through how they use their agency partnership network to generate new business and retain clients.
AI WHISPERERS: How Will AI Change How Agencies Recruit?
⏰ 2pm, Wednesday 7th June 2023
- AI is here to stay – and many worry it will make their current roles completely redundant.
- Matt Garbutt, creative director at Brave Bison, says that while it might not take our jobs overnight, it’ll be the people who can truly grasp AI who will be – and are – in high demand.
- What makes an AI whisperer? What will agencies need to look for when they’re recruiting? We’ll be discussing all this and more.
CEO SUMMIT: What Do You Do When Your Client’s Competitor Comes Knocking?
⏰ 2pm, Thursday 8th June 2023
- Picture this: you’re doing some great work with a small, established client. But then, their competitor approaches you.
- How do you respond? We’ll be discussing this in more detail in this month’s CEO Summit.
- Come along and share your experiences, and seek advice from your peers. And don’t worry, this session isn’t uploaded to the members’ area – so you can be as candid as you like.
CLIENT SERVICES MASTERMIND: How Do You Manage International Client Relationships?
⏰ 2pm, Tuesday 13th June 2023
- Most agencies dream of taking their business overseas…
- But how do you nurture a relationship with someone you might never meet?
- In this month’s client services mastermind, we’re asking how you manage your international client relationships – and how others can do this too.
How Can You Protect Your Creative Process in Pitches?
⏰ 11am, Wednesday 14th June 2023
- You’re always out to impress when you’re pitching for new biz. But do you share too much in that process?
- How can you protect your proposals and creative processes from being used by others?
- If this has happened to you, or you’re struggling to figure this out, come along and discuss it with like-minded folks.
HR & PEOPLE MASTERMIND: Managing Gen Z
⏰ 2pm, Thursday 15th June 2023
- Generational gaps have never been so obvious. Gen Z seems to be a creature that most agency veterans have never come across before.
- So, how can you harness the potential of this new generation?
- In this month’s HR & people mastermind, we’re talking about how to manage, and build trust with, Gen Z.
CLOCKWORK: “How Scoro Transformed Our Manual Processes”
⏰ 4pm, Wednesday 21st June 2023
- Having started out as a freelancer for NCompass, Samantha Stormo knew that the manual processes in the agency desperately needed improvement.
- When she was offered an in-house role, she seized the opportunity to transform the internal processes for the good of both agency members and clients.
- Hear from Samantha on how Scoro was the last in a long line of project management systems to really make a difference.
CFO SURGERY: Is Profit Share Right for Your Agency?
⏰ 2pm, Thursday 22nd June 2023
- Have you considered, or perhaps implemented, profit share for your agency?
- Is it the fairest option? Or should you instead be tying it to performance, and rewarding people based on output and merit?
- We’ll be discussing profit sharing in this month’s CFO surgery. Come along to discuss!
PPC LEADERS: How Does Your Agency Measure Up?
⏰ 4pm, Thursday 22nd June 2023
- How do your PPC agency’s processes and operations measure up against those of other agencies?
- We asked PPC agencies to take part in a major global survey of PPC agency leadership and management – in partnership with Diginius.
- Join us as we go through the results, and find out how your PPC agency ranks against others, and what you can do to make your business happier and more profitable.
MARKETING & NEW BIZ MASTERMIND: Navigating the Tender Application Process
⏰ 11am, Tuesday 27th June 2023
- The tender process can be an arduous one.
- What should you include in your bid to make sure you win? And where do you even start in the first place?
- In this month’s marketing and new biz mastermind, our panellists – Amabel Grant, Becky Whittaker and Russell Jones – take you through the tender application process and the hurdles you should be aware of.
Is Ayahuasca the Key to Transforming Your Leadership?
⏰ 2pm, Wednesday 28th June 2023
- Any kind of personal development is important to become a better, more thoughtful leader.
- But for Martin Palethorpe, really shifting your consciousness could be the answer to making this difference.
- He’ll be sharing his experience in the Andes, taking part in Ayahuasca and Yopo ceremonies, and how you as a leader could benefit from being more deeply connected to both yourself and the world.
LINKEDIN MASTERMIND: What Tools Do You Use to Boost Your Agency’s Profile?
⏰ 11am, Thursday 29th June 2023
- Brand pages don’t typically get a lot of engagement, but they do say a lot about your company – not just to potential clients, but to new talent too.
- So, what can you do to make sure your agency’s purpose really shines through on your company page?
- We’ll be talking about this in this month’s LinkedIn mastermind session.