• Brand pages don’t typically get a lot of engagement, but they do say a lot about your company – not just to potential clients, but to new talent too.
• So what can you do to make sure your agency’s purpose really shines through on your company page?
• We’ll be talking about this in this month’s LinkedIn mastermind session.
Although LinkedIn can be a great platform to market your business, company pages don’t get a whole lot of engagement.
Much like other forms of social media, LinkedIn prioritises the individual over the organisation. So if you’re solely posting on your brand’s account, you might not get the views or interactions you’re looking for.
However, that doesn’t mean they’re not equally – if not more – important. After all, your business page is the first thing clients and new talent will look at before they consider working with you.
So, what can you do to make sure your agency’s purpose really shines through on your company page?
We’ll be talking about this in our monthly LinkedIn mastermind.
- Do you post about your team or clients on LinkedIn?
- What tools does LinkedIn offer that you’re not utilising?
- Does your team post enough about their achievements within your agency?
- Should you be considering other media channels like Instagram and Twitter?
Come along to this open discussion to share how you are showcasing your purpose on LinkedIn – and share your own solutions to this problem.