A Leeds-based digital marketing agency has recently hired six new recruits.
Modo25 has welcomed James Pinto, Arina Krasilova, Isobel Wormald, Phil Wright, Fatema Mulla and Francesco Natali have joined the agency. Between them, they are bringing a wealth of expertise to further expand the agency’s capabilities during an exceptional period of growth.
- James Pinto is bringing over five years of marketing industry experience to the team. He is joining the agency as a Performance Marketing Manager, creating strategies for growth on a range of paid marketing channels. Previously he worked the same role at the Matt Haycox Group.
- Arina Krasilova is joining the team as a Senior SEO Manager. She will be using her seven years of experience at Kinesso, where she grew within the agency to become an SEO expert. As part of her role she will be responsible for overseeing the development and execution of client-focused SEO strategies.
- Isobel Wormald is taking on the role of Senior Business Development Manager. She brings over 10 years of experience in sales and marketing to Modo25 after working with a number of start-ups and large multinationals. Isobel will be ensuring that the ASK BOSCO® platform and Modo25 agency services are showcased to target clients and grow the business by closing deals with ambitious businesses that need these services.
The sales team has seen the addition of Phil Wright as a Senior Business Development Manager. He will be working with potential clients to understand their challenges with digital marketing, reporting, and forecasting. Helping to solve client challenges using ASK BOSCO® and the wider Modo25 agency expertise.
- The Modo25 marketing team is also increasing in size with the appointment of Fatema Mulla as Marketing Executive. In her role, Fatema will plan and execute social media strategies, blog content, email outreach and event strategies for both the Modo25 and ASK BOSCO® brands.
Finally, Modo25 welcomes Francesco Natali as a Data Engineer for ASK BOSCO®. Natali will be responsible for supporting the whole ASK BOSCO® team in ensuring that the data within the platform is accurate and correct for clients.
Discussing her role, Isobel said: “I’m excited to be joining a forward-thinking agency that has a laser-focus on constant innovation and client service. I’m also delighted to be joining a team that is expert in AI for marketing intelligence, as this was a growth area, I knew I’d want to learn more about.”
Modo25 and ASK BOSCO® continue to go from strength to strength and as the business grows, we are committed to building a dynamic and passionate team capable of tackling complex marketing challengesAbi Liddle
Fatema added: “From the very first interview stage, I knew Modo25 was a company I would love working at, purely based on the interactions I had with the people who were all so friendly, talented and passionate about what they do. One of their values is “good vibes only” and you can truly feel that value embedded in everything that they do.”
Modo25’s chief operations officer, Abi Liddle, discussing the team growth added: “We are thrilled to welcome our latest recruits to Modo25 and ASK BOSCO®. They all bring a wealth of expertise, knowledge and passion for digital marketing that align perfectly with the agency’s core values.
“Modo25 and ASK BOSCO® continue to go from strength to strength and as the business grows, we are committed to building a dynamic and passionate team capable of tackling complex marketing challenges and delivering excellent results for our growing roster of clients.”
- Modo25 is a global, supported in-housing and marketing technology provider. Its client list includes SGS Engineering, Everything Managed Group, Pavers Shoes and Beelivery.
Do you have agency news? Email [email protected]
Join 3,000+ agencies
Get the Agency Hackers Newsletter, and read candid stories from other agency leaders.