Bristol digital marketing agency, Loom Digital, are hiring a new PPC and Biddable Media Account Manager to join their growing team.
Loom Digital have some big plans in the works for 2024, so now is the perfect time to get involved with agency, which has been helping businesses thrive with big PPC, SEO and Content Marketing strategies since 2009.
What’s the Job?
As the potential new PPC & Biddable Media Account Manager, you would be the go-to expert reporting to the Head of PPC. Your mission? Get to know the clients, their goals, and build out top-notch campaigns on platforms like Google Ads and Microsoft Ads. You will also have your hands in biddable media campaigns across social hubs like Meta (Facebook), LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and TikTok.
Here’s a peek at what you’d be doing:
- Developing ongoing PPC strategies for new and existing clients (Google Ads & Microsoft Ads)
- Building new PPC campaigns across Search, Shopping, Display, Remarketing, Video
- Building, managing and optimising paid search and wider biddable media campaigns (across Meta Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok)
- Owning and managing client budgets
- Client reporting & management
- Identifying new opportunities for clients
- In-depth analysis of campaign performance
- Identifying and implementing new online marketing opportunities
- Keeping up to date with changes in the digital marketing industry, and share knowledge with the team and clients
- Meeting and liaising with clients on a regular basis to discuss project performance and future strategy
The perfect person for the role is someone passionate about PPC and biddable media. Crunching data should be a breeze, and whipping up catchy ad copy should be second nature. Plus, you’ll need some top-notch organisational and time management skills and be proactive and adaptable because you’ll be working across multiple client accounts.
Loom Digital’s Perfect Match
Loom Digital is all about finding someone who’s passionate, curious, and creative with an A+ in client management. If you’re a PPC pro with a track record of delivering fantastic results through biddable media channels, this could be the job for you.
Ownership, self-motivation, and a willingness to dive into new challenges are the name of the game at Loom. This is a client-facing role, so fantastic people skills are a must.
Perks of the Job
Loom Digital wants their team to love what they do, and they’ve got the perks to prove it. Here’s what’s in store for you:
- A competitive salary (£30,000-£38,000, depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours – you call the shots
- Choose between office or hybrid work
- A sweet holiday package, with extra days for each year of service
- Annual company bonus – cha-ching!
- Take a day off on your birthday – it’s your day, after all
- Company pension and extra parental leave
- Perks like private healthcare, gym/yoga memberships, and more
- Support for personal development and mentorship
- Opportunities to do good with two paid charity days each year
- A chill work environment and plenty of training opportunities
- Early finish on Fridays and summer Friday afternoons off
Loom Digital is all about diversity in the workplace and welcomes applicants from all walks of life. Fairness and equal treatment for everyone are non-negotiable.
If you’re passionate about PPC and Biddable Media and want to be part of a team that’s all about teamwork and innovation, then you’re looking in the right place.
Ready to dive in? Email your CV over to [email protected] to get the ball rolling.
More information on the job listing and application process can be found here.
Do you have agency news? Email [email protected]
Join 3,000+ agencies
Get the Agency Hackers Newsletter, and read candid stories from other agency leaders.