A Stoke based specialist B2B marketing agency is celebrating a huge amount of nominations at a prestigious awards show.
Lesniak Swann has been nominated for an impressive fourteen awards at the Construction Marketing Awards (CMAs), set to take place later this year. The team has a strong history of supporting construction industry brands and is being recognised at the awards for their work in a range of disciplines for clients Polypipe, Finning UK & Ireland, Reynaers Aluminium, JELD-WEN and FSI.
The CMAs recognise marketing excellence in the construction world and celebrated the best in creativity, innovation and effectiveness. Fully endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the entrants are all judged to strict standards by industry experts – so there is a high bar to meet just to get a nomination.
Alex Swann, Managing Director of Lesniak Swann: “We specialise in working with construction industry brands, and it has been a fantastic year in terms of campaign successes with new and existing clients. Our knowledge of the sector means we have generated some excellent results to help their businesses grow.
“So it’s really pleasing to have this recognition from such a prestigious award ceremony. Winning fourteen nominations is certainly a record for us and as far as we know this is a record for the CMAs as a whole too.”
Our knowledge of the sector means we have generated some excellent results to help their businesses growAlex Swann
The CMA 2023 ceremony is on December 5 in London. In full, the nominations Lesniak Swann has received are:
- Agency of the Year
- PR Agency of the Year
- Emerging Talent – Chelsea Haddon
- Strategic Planning & Management – with JELD-WEN
- Best use of Press & Public Relations – with Finning UK & Ireland
- Best use of Press & Public Relations – with Reynaers Aluminium
- Best use of Advertising – with FSi
- Best Branding & Positioning – JELD-WEN
- Best use of Research & Insight – JELD-WEN
- Best use of Content Marketing – with Finning UK & Ireland
- Best use of Content Marketing – Polypipe Building Services
- Best Low Budget Campaign – with Finning UK & Ireland
- Best Low Budget Campaign – with FSi
- Best Mid Budget Campaign – with Polypipe Building Services
Do you have agency news? Email [email protected]
Join 3,000+ agencies
Get the Agency Hackers Newsletter, and read candid stories from other agency leaders.