There are a number of new and exciting roles available at the award-winning Fox Agency.
Fox are a fast-growing agency that are working with some world-leading B2B tech brands. They have been named one of Campaign’s Best Places to Work for the last two years in a row and have permanent and freelance roles available to apply for.
Speaking about the agency’s expansion, talent acquisition manager Alice Peacock expressed her excitement on LinkedIn, stating: “We have some exciting opportunities at Fox Agency for those looking to be part of an integrated marketing agency with amazing benefits, an awesome work culture (check out #FoxFest our epic summer social!) and continuous growth opportunities.”
The current roles on offer are:
- Head of Performance Marketing: For those looking to lead and define marketing strategies that create an impact.
- PR Account Manager: Perfect for those who excel in public relations and wish to handle some of the biggest tech clients in the business.
- Digital Marketing Executive (Graduate): An excellent starting point for fresh graduates eager to dip their toes in the vast ocean of digital marketing.
- Social Media & Marketing Executive: For the digital natives who live and breathe social media and wish to craft compelling narratives for brands.
- Freelance Tech PR Specialist in USA/Europe/China/Korea: An opportunity for PR maestros spread across the globe, specializing in tech, to collaborate on versatile projects.
For a detailed breakdown of job responsibilities, qualifications, and to understand what it’s like to be a part of Fox Agency, click here for more information.
Join 3,000+ agencies
Get the Agency Hackers Newsletter, and read candid stories from other agency leaders.