Want to come next year? Pre-register now!
We sold out in 2023. Don’t miss out in 2024! Enter your email to be the first to
hear how you can be part of next year’s event 👇
Ibiza Super Summit 2023
26-27th September, Santa Eulalia
• Join 100 fun, friendly agency leaders in Ibiza for an unforgettable three days.
• Relax and recharge, and make new friends on the White Island.
• Big-name speakers, thrilling trips… and “just the right amount” of partying.
Who says you can’t mix business with pleasure?
Join us for three days in Ibiza for the inaugural Agency Hackers Ibiza Super Summit. It’s your only chance to work on your business and work on your tan alongside some of Europe’s funnest and friendliest agency folk.
- It’s the premier conference in Europe.
- You’ll also get to talk confidentially about your business with people who know what it’s like to walk in your shoes… because they’re currently doing it.
- You will hear from agency leaders we could only get with a special event like this.
Here’s a few leaders you’ll hear from. Loads more to be announced!
Carrie Rose will share the ups (and many downs) of her rollercoaster ride to running a £7m international agency.
Comedian Rob Mayhew is with us on the white isle, hosting sessions and generally injecting his hilarious take on agency life.
How can personality grow your agency’s reach? Pick up some marketing pearls from agency owners Dan and Lloyd.
50% work, 50% play
- The conference happens at Aguas de Ibiza, a luxury hotel in Santa Eularia, on the eastern coast of Ibiza. It has a breathtaking rooftop conference room overlooking the Med, where we’ll hold the conference.
- You’ll hear stories from specially invited keynote speakers – big names we can’t wait to announce!
- You’ll also enjoy cocktails, boat trips, and more – we’re expecting 100 delegates so you’re guaranteed an instant group of friends to party with! We’re co-creating the “fun” part of the conference with you, the delegates. Nothing is off the table.
*The below is the current draft, but parts are subject to change as we get more input from delegates.
|Tuesday 26 September||Wednesday 27 September||Thursday 28th September|
|🌛 Evening: Arrive, welcome cocktails||🌅 Early-morning: Wellness (various)|
☀️ Day: Ibiza Super Summit
🌛 Evening: Fun!
|🌅 Early-morning: Wellness (various)|
☀️ Day: Ibiza Super Summit
☀️ Afternoon: Boat party
🌛 Evening: More fun!
Arrival night – Tuesday 26th September 2023
Welcome to Ibiza!
On the first night of Ibiza Super Summit we’re gathering everyone together for some drinks.
People will arrive on the island at different times, but they’ll end up on the roof terrace of the Aguas de Ibiza hotel. Watch the sun go down and get so know your fellow delegates.
There might even be some nocturnal adventures – but let’s see because it’s an early start the next day!
Day 1 – Wednesday 27th September 2023
☝️ The theme for day one is vision. You’ll hear inspiring stories from other agency leaders, and then get to present your own vision to the other people in the room.
7.30am – The Early Bird Session
Want to feel smug? Here’s how: roll out of bed and be up and at ’em with these authentic Ibizan experiences. We’re putting on two special wellness activities to breathe life into your day on the picturesque island of Ibiza.
- Option 1: Sunrise yoga – this will be a 90-minute authentic yoga experience on or by the beach with local yogi Adriana Neis. The sessions are perfect for all levels and experience. Feel the breeze and hear the sea as you work your way through each asana.
- Option 2: Guided walk – led by certified local guide Stivi, we’ll venture off into the Ibizan hills for a gentle hike to find some beautiful Balaeric early morning views.
9.30am – Conference welcome
The theme of the day is big ideas. You are in Ibiza – anything is possible!
9.45am: Incredible Journeys. You will hear from notable agency leaders who’ve had remarkable adventures in building their agency. You’ll hear the highs and lows of entrepreneurship, and see who has emerged successful after overcoming numerous obstacles.
1.30pm – How to Make a Game Changing Impact. Do you know what’s holding you back? Baiju Solanki helps agency leaders “unleash” their potential. So before we get into making plans this afternoon, TEDx speaker Baiju will share novel ways to identify (and get rid) of interference that may be holding you back from achieving your goals.
3pm: Big, Hairy, Audacious Goals. Ibiza is the place to let your BHAG hang out. Everybody will be in a different place in five years time, and part of this day is about sharing your BHAG with the other people assembled. What are you building – and why? Share your vision to people who believe in you – and use the inspirational surroundings to make commitments that will put this in motion.
6pm – Free time
That’s it for work bit – but I’m sure together we can come up with a few plans on the White Isle.
There’s a real mix of people coming to the Ibiza Super Summit. Some are up for hitting the clubs – others aren’t looking to recreate their 20s!
Whichever tribe you belong to, you will find a likeminded crew to adventure and have fun with.
Day 2 – Thursday 28th September 2023
☝️ The theme for day two is implementation. You’ll get tactical advice from other agency leaders – straight from the horse’s mouth – to help you improve your business.
7.30am – The Early Bird Session
Same as yesterday – but possibly a little more challenging for some. Once again, we’re putting on two special wellness activities to dust off the cobwebs.
- Option 1: Sunrise yoga – (see day 1)
- Option 2: Guided walk – this time the walk may take us a little further afield. Once again it’s led by certified local guide Stivi
10am – Campfire workshops
These sessions are small 60-90 minute sessions by a mixture of invited guests and delegates who are bringing expertise. Two weeks before the conference, we will ask you to “sign up” to these in advance so we can make sure everyone is accommodated.
|Using TikTok to Build a Following, |
with Rob Mayhew
|Make Your Team More Accountable, with Baiju Solanki||Use Design Thinking to “Get Shit Done”, with Gareth Dunlop|
|Podcasting for Brands and Agencies, with Dan Cottrell||Get Your Marketing Driving Sales, with Katie Street||Hiring Distributed Teams, |
with David Wain-Heapy and Bachir Smahi
3pm – Ibiza Super Summit Boat Party 🕺💃
Watch the sunset over the water, drink Cava (or other posh non-alcoholic things) and nod to the sounds of the onboard DJ and saxophonist. It’s a great chance to make plans and unwind with the friends you’ve made at Ibiza Super Summit.
- The boat sails at 3.15pm and it returns to Santa Eulalia at 7.15pm.
- The boat is great! It’s hard to find a picture of it that doesn’t have rather a lot of bare bottoms, but it’s kind of a floating beach club and you’ll like it.
- You can swim! There’s a swim stop with SUP boards.
- There is food on the boat. (’Show cooking’ paella. Veggie / vegan options available.)
- There is an open bar on the boat.
Ibiza Super Summit – FAQs 💬
Q: Should I come to Ibiza Super Summit?
Yes! Or maybe no! Do you want to spend two / three days in Ibiza with other agency leaders?
We’re running this event on a super-simple premise: the past few years have been a challenging time to lead an agency, and you deserve a fun and interesting and useful getaway to unwind and recharge.
That either resonates with you, or it doesn’t! You probably already know whether you should be part of this trip.
Beyond that, it doesn’t really mater whether you’re a seasoned Ibiza veteran who thinks it isn’t the same since Space closed. (You can look forward to regaling us with your stories of the time you shared a taxi with Brandon Block.)
Or you might never have been, but you’ve been looking for the perfect excuse to visit. This is it!