• Every agency wants to bag the biggest clients.
• But could your agency’s tone of voice – or lack of – be holding you back?
• In this training session, language expert Chris West will show you how to transform your agency’s verbal identity to leave a lasting impact on your clients.
Is your agency’s verbal identity as strong as your visual identity?
In other words: do you sound as good as you look?
This is where many agencies fall short, and it could be the reason you’re struggling to bag those bigger clients.
“Many people think language is just the words, whatever words we choose,” he says. “But it’s understanding that language is about the narrative that you choose, and how you choose to stand out in the world.”
Think of Oatly. Their brand voice is just as powerful – if not more so – as their visual identity. This is because personality shines through every part of their product, from the colourful packaging and quirky graphics to the confrontational language and eco-warrior narrative.
To help other agencies find the same powerful and differentiated verbal identity, Chris has come up with a framework that defines your tone of voice on multiple levels.
“Every agency is competing for the attention of potential clients,” says Chris. “They’re committing more resources and more money, so they’re probably getting heard by these brands. But are they really being listened to?”
In this training session, Chris will be taking us through:
- How to develop a strong and original tone of voice using his original framework.
- The ways you can use tone of voice to really engage clients and stand out from the rest.
- How to ensure your brand’s voice is integrated and understood at every level of your business.
“The truth is, most agencies have a great voice, but it doesn’t always show up,” says Chris. “We can show you how to ensure that voice stays on-brand, even while flexing for different channels and situations.”
Join us and the rest of the Agency Hackers audience to discover how a shift in dialogue can transform your brand’s identity completely, save time and money, and help win new business.