• We’re handing the mic to Agency Hackers members to ask the questions they’ve always wanted to ask of their idols and peers.
• This time Rob Pierre, CEO and co-founder of Jellyfish, is in the hotseat.
• Naimeh Zarezadeh says Rob is her role model, and she’ll be asking him all about Jellyfish’s journey to become a global force and the things he’s learned along the way.
We’re handing AH members the mic to ask the questions they’ve always wanted to ask – with no areas off-limits – in our Peer to Peer format.
Rob launched Jellyfish in 2005 as a specialist paid search agency.
Fast forward 17 years and Rob has scaled the business at a rapid speed – Jellyfish is a now a world-renowned digital marketing business that works with global brands.
“Rob has been my role model for a long time, so I have lots of questions,” says Naimeh. “I want to tap into all the stages of Jellyfish’s growth over the years.”
In this session, they’ll be talking about:
- Growing (and persevering) at a rapid speed.
- Constantly adapting along the way and increasing capabilities.
- Building an organisational infrastructure that allows people to shine – and retain talent.
“I’m an open book,” says Rob. “There’s always a reason behind something we’ve done, or not done, in the past.”
“At Jellyfish, there isn’t a ladder to climb – it’s a passion to cultivate.”
Naimeh and Rob will be talking candidly about Jellyfish’s journey so far, and the things Rob has learned along the way – no stone will be left unturned.
This is a great session if you want to find out a bit more about your agency peers, and also learn a few things from their experiences too.