• We’re handing the mic to Agency Hackers members to ask the questions they’ve always wanted to ask of their idols and peers.
• This time Rob Pierre, CEO and co-founder of Jellyfish, is in the hotseat.
• Naimeh Zarezadeh says Rob is her role model, and she’ll be asking him all about Jellyfish’s journey to become a global force and the things he’s learned along the way.
We’re handing AH members the mic to ask the questions they’ve always wanted to ask – with no areas off-limits – in our Peer to Peer format.
This time in the hot seat is the CEO and co-founder of Jellyfish, Rob Pierre.
Rob launched Jellyfish in 2005 as a specialist paid search agency.
Fast forward 17 years and Rob has scaled the business at a rapid speed – Jellyfish is a now a world-renowned digital marketing business that works with global brands.
Someone who has witnessed this growth, and has previously worked with Rob, is Naimeh Zarezadeh, founder of Mediatative.
“Rob has been my role model for a long time, so I have lots of questions,” says Naimeh. “I want to tap into all the stages of Jellyfish’s growth over the years.”
In this session, they’ll be talking about:
- Growing (and persevering) at a rapid speed.
- Constantly adapting along the way and increasing capabilities.
- Building an organisational infrastructure that allows people to shine – and retain talent.
“I’m an open book,” says Rob. “There’s always a reason behind something we’ve done, or not done, in the past.”
“At Jellyfish, there isn’t a ladder to climb – it’s a passion to cultivate.”
Naimeh and Rob will be talking candidly about Jellyfish’s journey so far, and the things Rob has learned along the way – no stone will be left unturned.
This is a great session if you want to find out a bit more about your agency peers, and also learn a few things from their experiences too.