• What have you always wanted to know about a fellow agency leader?
• In our Peer to Peer format, we give you the chance to find out exactly that, by asking your peers questions about their agency story so far.
• This month, social media agency founder Jodie Cook will be interviewed by Hands Down founder and CEO, Emma Sexton.
What’s happening behind the scenes at other agencies?
We’re handing YOU the mic to ask the questions you’ve always wanted to ask – with no areas off limits – in our Peer to Peer format.
This month, Jodie Cook is in the hotseat.
At just 22, Jodie founded Birmingham-based agency JC Social Media.
Fast forward a decade on to 2021, when Jodie sold the agency for seven figures.
In that time, she’s also written 20 books, lived in 20 different cities, and become a Team GB powerlifter – so it’s safe to say she’s been very busy!
Asking the questions and getting to the nitty-gritty of Jodie’s story is Emma Sexton, founder of Hands Down. She’ll be asking things like:
- What was it like starting a business so young?
- Why did she decide to sell?
- And what’s next in her plans?
Be sure to come along to this session – no stone will be left unturned.