• “We automate to make our developers’ lives easier,” says Brant McNaughton.
• Automation is a great way to lighten your workload when it comes to internal agency operations – and it can save you a lot of time too.
• In this operations mastermind, Brant will be taking us through how he has used automation to streamline his agency’s operations, and how it can help you better service your clients without over-servicing.
Running an agency means keeping an eye on lots of moving parts at once. You often get hung up on things that don’t require much expertise but demand a lot of time.
But what if instead of delegating them to someone else, you could pass on the tasks to a robot? Automation is a great way of cutting down the time spent on tedious tasks, and it can also help you prioritise where your skills are best used.
Brant says one of the best areas to implement automation is your client comms.
“We have quite a large client base now, so more and more time is spent on customer support,” he says. “The breakdown of communication is basically the start of a relationship breaking down, so we now automate all of our support emails.”
“An automated response is better than no response at all. Messages are not getting siloed, and they’re not getting lost on someone’s desk.”
ecce use automation for a lot of other things too, like website monitoring and development notetaking.
“We can now detect and resolve errors before clients even know they exist, and have a paper trail of what happens when,” Brant says.
In this operations mastermind, Brant will be taking us through how he’s used automation to streamline his agency’s operations.
- Which areas of your business do you wish you could automate?
- How easy is automation to implement? How much does it cost?
- Could this help you better service your clients without overservicing?
Come along to discuss all of this and more – and get advice from those who have been there and done it.