• What’s best for your agency: targeting a specific market, or diversifying and expanding your offering?
• We’ll be talking about this in our monthly marketing and new business mastermind.
• Come along and share your experiences with this conundrum and hear from other agency leaders who have found their path already.
Which is more effective: niching down and targeting a specific market, or expanding your market and diversifying your offering?
On one hand, you can find clients that better align with your agency’s values and establish yourself an expert in a certain speciality.
On the other, you don’t want to shut yourself off to potential new business – it’s getting harder to win clients as it is.
So, what’s the answer?
We’ll be talking about this in our monthly marketing and new business mastermind.
- What are the benefits of diversifying your offering?
- Can niching help you attract international new business?
- What are the pros and cons of each?
- Have you considered this before? What did you decide?
Come along to discuss all of this and more and get advice from others in your shoes.