“You get this idea that the world has gone to pot… but actually, buyers are still very, very hungry to do deals.”
“We’re seeing a lot more confidence in the marketplace; people are reevaluating where they are, what their own personal goals, achievements and desires are. I think we’re going to see a more active market”.
The main risk – and fear – for founders considering M&A is that market valuations have taken a step backwards, but exceptional businesses will still get exceptional prices because they’ll always be in high demand.
In this session, Joe will also delve into:
- What’s REALLY going on in the agency M&A world.
- The strategic importance of M&A in today’s market.
- The impact of rising interest rates.
- The emerging changes in the buyer landscape.
- The increasingly dominant role of private equity.
- The relatively robust nature of prices and valuations in the current market.
In this month’s M&A Surgery, Joe will offer up his real world experiences and perspectives in the M&A world, and help you understand the current M&A landscape.
Whether you’re planning to sell soon, or it’s in your five-year-plan to get your agency ready for exit, this session will be incredibly helpful.