• “We have a ready-made network of organisations that we can trust, which we can then pass on to our clients,” says Kaya Heaton, partnership development manager at Footprint Digital.
• “The more our clients grow, the more we grow, and the more our agency partners grow”.
• In this session, the Footprint Digital team take us through how they use their agency partnership network to generate new business and retain clients.
“It’s about understanding that it doesn’t need to be a competition – we’re all working towards the same thing. We really do just want to be collaborative,” says Kaya Heaton, partnership development manager at Footprint Digital.
Footprint Digital champions transparency. The agency has always been very clear on what they do – and what they don’t.
But their founders still wanted to be able to provide everything necessary for their clients. So, instead of becoming a full-service agency, they chose to build an agency partnership network.
“We don’t do any cold lead generating at all,” says partnership development manager Carl Gordon. “The majority of our business comes from our partnership network.”
And it’s not just all about exchanging leads. The agency partner network can also be used to:
- Share knowledge about different sectors.
- Advise each other on business strategy.
- Put on networking events for new business (and to find new partners).
“The main idea is that we have lots of partners all working on the same project, and the client knows exactly who’s responsible for what,” says Kaya.
There can often be a reluctance to partner with other agencies, but Kaya and Carl insist that the advantages far outweigh the risks.
“Some of our longest-standing clients have come through our partnership network and so many great relationships have started because of it,” says Kaya.
“Having different experts working on different things within a project enhances our client satisfaction and helps client retention too.”
In this session, the Footprint team share how they’ve benefitted from growing an agency partnership network alongside the business. Come along to hear exactly how it works for them – and how you can make it work for you too.