• Is the cost of living crisis still impacting your team?
• What are you doing to lift people’s spirits when you can’t control what’s getting them down?
• In this month’s HR & People mastermind, we’ll be discussing strategies to boost team morale and beat those January blues.
“It’s incredibly draining when you’re dealing with life changing events – but it’s even harder to give support when you’re not getting that support yourself.”
Blue Monday is fast approaching, but that doesn’t seem to be the only thing affecting agency teams right now.
The cost-of-living crisis is in full swing, and it’s a constant challenge to keep the effects of that from seeping into the business day-to-day.
For those in charge of keeping the team’s spirits high, it can be difficult to know how to handle this constant flow of negativity.
So, in this month’s HR & People mastermind, we’ll be discussing strategies to boost team morale.
- How do you manage a constant flow of negativity?
- What help and support can you offer?
- Do you use employee assistance programmes? Do they work?
- Are you communicating enough with your remote workers?
- Do your line managers need extra ‘people’ training?
Come along to share your struggles in a room of people that understand and pick up some tips on how to tackle low moods – and low productivity – within your agency.