• Are you struggling to convert new clients into contracts?
• Why is this happening? And what can you do to speed up the process?
• In this month’s client services mastermind, we’re talking about how you can convince clients to commit – whether you’re trying to win new work or lock them in a retainer.
“We’ve been struggling to convert new clients into a contract,” one agency leader says. “They seem so interested then drag their feet for months on end.”
Sound familiar? Convincing clients to commit to new business often takes longer than you need it to. You can win their approval, but that doesn’t mean you’ve won the budget – and things often get slowed down on their side of the deal.
So, what can you do to speed up the process?
In this month’s client services mastermind, we’ll be discussing how to get clients to commit to you.
- What do you do when a new biz deal goes quiet?
- Is this happening more and more? Why?
- How do you lock in a new client (so they keep their end of the bargain)?
- Could your client onboarding process be the problem?
Has this happened to you recently? Come along and share your strategy for client commitment, and hear how others in your shoes are tackling this problem.