• Nowadays, more and more detail is required to keep clients happy – but what exactly what do you share? And how much information do you give them?
• We’ll be talking about this in our monthly client services mastermind.
• Come along to share your strategy with reporting back to clients and hear how others in your shoes are managing this conundrum.
“We give a lot of our clients access to our project management system so they can actually see where we are in their projects,” shared one agency leader.
“Some of our clients have access to developers or the team lead via Slack too. Rather than waiting for emails and stuff like that, we give them a direct interface.”
It’s difficult to know how much to keep your clients in the loop.
- If you share too much, they’ll be on your every move – and there’s a risk of micromanagement.
- If you share too little, they’ll begin to feel out of the loop and doubt will start to creep in.
Nowadays, more and more detail is required to keep clients happy – but how much insight do you give them?
We’ll be talking about this in our monthly client services mastermind.