• There is a LOT of data out there – so how can you make it work for you?
• Do you have ‘one single source of truth’? Do you have certain metrics you want to focus on? And what data do you REALLY need?
• Pam Phillips, founder and MD of de Jong Phillips, is on hand to help you go beyond the spreadsheet.
There is a LOT of data out there – so how can you make it work for you and your agency?
“The starting point to really making it work for you is to make sure your data is aligned with the agency’s strategy. It’s important to get really clear on both your strategy and ambitions.”
“Once you understand that, you can drill down into what levers you can pull to really impact your business.”
“As an example, if your strategy is to grow out a particular service in a particular market, what data do you need to do that? And what do you need to measure to understand if your decisions are then effective?”
In this month’s CFO surgery, Pam will be on hand to help you go beyond the spreadsheet and make the most of your data.
- Do you have certain metrics you want to or should be focused on?
- What data do you need to align with your agency’s strategy?
- How can you make sure you have all the information you actually need?
- How can you use tech to streamline and automate that data?
- Do you have ‘one single source of truth’?
Come along to discuss all this and more – and maybe even pick some tips!