• Some agencies set aside a percentage of their profit and split it evenly across the board. Others have a bonus scheme linked to individual performance. Which way is right for your agency?
• In this finance mastermind, we’re talking about how to distribute financial rewards to your team.
• Come along to hear how other agencies are handling staff bonuses, and share how your business has tackled this problem.
“We distribute our bonuses equally – anything more complex is a huge headache to manage,” says one agency leader.
How do you calculate how much everyone gets? And more importantly, how do you make sure everyone is happy with what you decide?
In this month’s CFO Surgery, we’re discussing how to fairly distribute financial rewards to your team.
- Do you have an established bonus structure in your agency? Does it work?
- When is it time to give a raise instead of a one-off bonus?
- What’s the overall cost difference between a bonus and a salary increase?
Come along to discuss all this and more – and maybe even pick some tips!