Thursday 1st February 2024 – 1.30pm to 5pm
Shoreditch Treehouse, London
• Meet other eCommerce Leaders in a confidential setting
• Be privy to case studies and unique lessons from other growing agencies
• Break out of your cocoon and rub shoulders with other eCommerce agency owners
If you run an eCommerce agency, the only people who understand the pain and thrills of your adventure… are other eCommerce agency leaders.
2023 has been a tough year for eCommerce brands – and that’s made life complicated for eCommerce agencies too.
- Customer acquisition has felt harder, paid media isn’t going gangbusters, and email opens and clicks are dropping across the board!
- Meanwhile, clients feel more demanding than ever – they are holding agencies feet to the fire like never before. They’re looking for more strategic support, but not necessarily willing to pay for it!
- Sound familiar? You are invited to join us in London to share your journey with other eCommerce agency owners and leaders. You’ll get to talk confidentially about your business with people who know what it’s like to walk in your shoes… because they’re currently doing it.
We’re meeting up in the amazing Shoreditch Treehouse for a confidential afternoon of down-to-earth conversation and interactive presentations. You’ll hear from other agency leaders about attracting and retaining high performing talent, solving structure and operational difficulties, finding the right balance between growth and profitability, and growing your business through sales, marketing and reputation.
Meet people who are interested in your story
eCommerce Leaders is an afternoon that will helps you get inspired, and meet other people you can learn from. We blend interactive talks and group discussion.
- We dot you around the venue so you can interact – and we mix up the groups so you meet different people.
- We poll you before the event to see what you want to talk about.
- We make sure all the talks are original and interesting. We facilitate questions and reflections throughout.
Q: What actually happens on the day?
We start the event at 1.30pm, so try to arrive by 1.15pm.
The afternoon’s format is pretty simple: you will spend some time hearing from guests with interesting stories that you can learn from, and you will also spend some time in small groups discussing your journey with like-minded agency leaders.
The event is hosted by an Agency Hackers facilitator who makes sure that everybody with something interesting to say gets heard. (We poll attendees before the event, so we know who to “pick on” on the day.)
We will serve tea, coffee and sweet-toothed things to keep you going, but please eat a sandwich before you arrive. The schedule doesn’t leave us time to serve lunch, unfortunately.