Join this session
12pm, Thursday 18th March 2021
This is for Agency Hackers members. If your agency isn’t a member yet, please sign up here.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO: “How Can We Make Sales Everybody’s Responsibility?”
- Ryan Bromley and the Good Innovation team are wondering how they can get the WHOLE team involved in sales and new business
- Right now, it’s all on one person’s shoulders, when it should be something EVERYONE can get behind
- What would YOU do? Join us as we get under the skin of this very common question – and hear the advice and experience of the assembled Agency Hackers community.
Question: How do you make sales everybody’s responsibility?
Several years ago, Good decided to stop having its founders do all the selling and made new business a dedicated role.
But what they found was that sales felt like it ‘sat in the corner’ – quite separate to the rest of the agency.
Now, Ryan leads business development and growth at Good, and he and the team are wondering what a better way of doing it could look like.
Can you help?
- “We want to get everybody involved in growing the business,” says Ryan. “When you only have one person accountable for relationships you naturally only have a small number of relationships.”
- “I would like to see every member of the team proactively identifying sales and leads – not waiting for me to come to them and say I’ve got one.”
- “I’d like to see everyone feeling ownership of achieving our growth targets. I’d like everyone to feel excited about playing a role in the growth of our agency.”
This is a REALLY common problem.
In this What Would You Do? session you can hear Ryan outline the situation – and then YOU can weigh in along with the rest of the Agency Hackers gang.