Talks and interviews with interesting agency leaders
- Hear from inspirational agency leaders doing interesting things to succeed during these uncertain times
- Get ideas on how you can respond and show leadership during the next few weeks and months
- Join live and take part, or access the recordings.
- Open to Agency Hackers members. Not a member? Join here.
Should you run your agency on ‘EOS’?
⏱️When: 11am, Tuesday 24th March 2020
?️ Join here: https://zoom.us/j/900374111
ℹ️ This mastermind is part of the Agency Hackers membership. To become a member, just join here.
Today, many successful agencies run using EOS – the ‘entrepreneurial operating system’. It’s a templated way to run and manage an agency. On this mastermind you will hear from agency leaders who are using EOS – and you’ll see whether EOS is something that could help your agency work better.
What is EOS?
- EOS is an “off-the-shelf” operating model for running an agency.
- It helps you plan what you’re going to do – and gives you a rhythm to follow as you and your team go out and do it.
- EOS can sound very “American”. So it’s surprising how many down to earth, ‘tea-and-biscuits’ British agencies swear by it.
Who will you hear from?
What will I learn?
- You will learn why other agencies like EOS – and you’ll be able to decide whether it can help you.
- We are joined by Tom Head who uses EOS in LAB. And we’re joined by Sukhi Dehal who has adapted it for his agency 383. We’ll also hear from Julia Langkraehr, who has helped many agencies implement EOS.
How can I prepare for this webinar?
If you have time, I recommend reading the book Traction. It’s quite popular with agency leaders. (Sarat Pediredla from hedgehog lab mentioned it in an Agency Hackers talk recently. )You’ll understand what EOS is and you’ll be better able to ask specific questions.