Join this session
11am, Wednesday 30th June 2021
This is for Agency Hackers members. If your agency isn’t a member yet, please sign up here.
HUGE PROSPECTS: How Are You Hunting for New Business?
- With new business booming, is your prospecting strategy up to the task?
- Or are your normal failsafe techniques just not cutting it anymore?
- We’re in conversation with Katie Horvath from Cherry Business Consulting, as she answers all your questions and queries on selling yourself in the best way possible
Agencies are always on the look-out for new business – but is your prospecting process really up to scratch?
One person who knows all about this and the best way to win those new leads is Katie Horvath, co-founder and managing partner of Cherry Business Consulting.
“We’re very focused on lead generation and prospecting, so we’re always helping acquire new clients and kick off and build relationships,” she says.
And depending on the type of agency you are, that can determine what prospecting path you follow.
“If you’re a multidisciplinary agency, for example, you have to sell yourself completely differently because lots of other people are doing those things too,” she says.
As we’re emerging back into normality, it seems that business is booming more than ever – but will your current methods still be up to scratch?
“At the moment, it’s like a new business gold rush. I haven’t seen this many opportunities across so many clients for a long time, and that’s exciting. Agencies really need to get their ducks in a row now,” says Katie. “It’s all about working out how you can practically get out there.”
So, what is stopping you from being successful?
- Have your cold channels reached freezing point?
- Are your current strategies tired and in need of a revamp?
- Is your proposition in need of being redeveloped?
Join this session and share your problems, advice, and experiences with Katie – you might even come away with a whole new perspective on your prospecting process.