Join this session
11am, Tuesday 13th July 2021
This is for Agency Hackers members. If your agency isn’t a member yet, please sign up here.
OPEN SOURCE: Gavin Shinfield
- Gavin Shinfield is the co-founder and CSO of Kyan – a studio that builds platforms, apps, and digital products.
- Started in 2003, it has a turnover of £5m. They have over 40 people currently, and they are based in Guildford.
- In this Open Source session, we will go through the major chapters of Kyan’s story so far.
- There are significant lessons in growth, focus and specialism.
It’s a rare opportunity to be given an in-depth look at key moments in the life of a successful agency – but we’ll be doing just that.
- From the early days and surviving the credit crunch…
- …to realising there was a lot more work to do despite hitting the magic £1m mark…
- …and how they’ve accelerated, rebranded, and refocused their vision.
“What we needed was to get some grown-ups in the room and actually work out how to structure the business so that we could scale it,” says Gavin.
Join this 90-minute-long deep dive into Gavin’s business, and see what you can learn from it.