July 2021 at Agency Hackers
Here’s what’s coming up for Agency Hackers members this month. If your agency isn’t a member yet, sign up here.
Open Source: Simon Bollon Share’s Boutique’s Journey to Maturity
We will take a close look at the key ups and downs of building and growing a successful business.
- From growing fast and making money…
- …to getting stuck and losing money…
- …to reconfiguring the business and getting “the right people on the bus”.
- The ‘one pager’ he uses to stay on course.
“A big thing for me was trusting in the process of ‘I don’t need to call that client. Somebody else will’,” says Simon. “So many agency leaders live with the fear that if I’m not doing it, we’re all going to die.”
“It’s understanding that fear and managing it.”
Join this deep dive into Simon’s business and see what principles you can pick up.
⏰ 2pm, Tuesday 29th June 2021
HUGE PROSPECTS: How Are You Hunting for New Business?
Agencies are always on the look-out for new business – but is your prospecting process really up to scratch?
“We’re very focused on lead generation and prospecting, so we’re always helping acquire new clients and kick off and build relationships,” says Katie.
So, what is stopping you from being successful?
- Have your cold channels reached freezing point?
- Are your current strategies tired and in need of a revamp?
- Is your proposition in need of being redeveloped?
Join this session and share your problems, advice, and experiences with Katie and Lucy – you might even come away with a whole new perspective on your prospecting process.
⏰ 11am, Wednesday 30th June 2021