Join this session
11am, Wednesday 2nd June 2021
This is for Agency Hackers members. If your agency isn’t a member yet, please sign up here.
How to Reinvent Your Agency Newsletter
- A lot of agencies have their own newsletters…
- …but is yours actually making an impact?
- We’ll be talking about how you can make sure you’re engaging your audience and staying ‘top of mind’ by sending things people want to hear
It’s a cliché because it’s true: people do business with those they know like and trust.
Today, one of the best ways to build rapport and intimacy with your clients and prospects is to send a regular email newsletter.
- No, they’re not new.
- No, they’re not sexy.
- Yes, you probably have one already.
But there’s a very good chance you’re approaching email newsletters all wrong.
In this session we’ll cover:
- How to write emails people will enjoy. (You don’t create a lasting relationship by scratching the little itch you THINK somebody has. You have to scratch the big itch you KNOW they have – because everybody has them.)
- How to produce an email newsletter that people will forward to their colleagues.
- How to create ‘silent fans’ who will come to you when they’re ready to work with you.
- What to write about, even when you think you don’t have anything new to talk about.
There is no creature that cannot be lured into a trap with the right bait.
Join this session and come away with a clearer picture of how you can make your email newsletter stand out.