Join this session
2pm, Monday 10th May 2021
This is for Agency Hackers members. If your agency isn’t a member yet, please sign up here.
HOT POTATO: How Should We Navigate Vaccinations?
- In this new format, we’ll be discussing big questions and debating controversial topics
- We’re kicking off with the UK’s vaccination rollout, and the questions it poses for staff and employers alike
- Do you have a stance on this? Come along and share your concerns
This is a new format for us to discuss controversial topics in the agency world.
What could possibly go wrong?
The hot potato on this month’s menu: coronavirus vaccinations.
As the rollout continues, the range of vaccines increases, and with more adults in the UK being vaccinated on a daily basis, there are several questions that have come up in recent AH sessions:
- Have you run into issues with staff choosing not to be vaccinated?
- Should we be worried if others in the office have had the vaccine or not?
- Health is a private matter – should we be even asking staff in the first place if they’re pro or anti-vax?
We’ll be chatting about all of this and more in what is certain to be a prickly debate. Come along to discuss whatever your stance.