Join this session
11am, Friday 14th May 2021
This is for Agency Hackers members. If your agency isn’t a member yet, please sign up here.
How Do You Encourage Commercial Thinking in Your Team?
- Agency leaders always keep an eye on the commercial side of things…
- …but how commercially engaged are the rest of your team?
- Come along and share your experiences of this particular conundrum
As an agency leader, it’s important to focus on the pounds and pennies.
But while YOU are thinking commercially, is the rest of your team on the same wavelength?
This topic raises several questions:
- Agency folk tend to be more creative, but do they sit down and think about the pound signs too?
- Do the rest of your team truly understand what goes into a business financially?
- What level of financial information do your team actually need to know?
“I came off a phone call with one of my team recently and I thought to myself, ‘I wonder how much they actually understand the commercial aspect of the business’,” says one agency leader.
“I don’t know how commercially aware teams are, and are supposed to be, especially employees at a junior level.”
We’ll be chatting about this commercial conundrum in more depth – come along and share your thoughts and experiences.