The Agency Process and Operations Forum
Tuesday 24th January 2023 – 2pm to 5pm (plus drinks 🥂 afterwards)
• Meet other agency leaders making their business work better
• Hear real ‘happening now’ stories to inspire you
Are you on a journey to improve your agency’s process and operations?
Clockwork is an afternoon where you can learn from – and be inspired by – other agency leaders who are making their agencies run smoother.
- You’ll hear candid stories of failure and success from other agencies on a path to make their business work better.
- You’ll also get to talk confidentially about your business with people who know what it’s like to walk in your shoes… because they’re currently doing it.
- You can hear how other businesses are creating processes that work for them – and getting people (even creative people!) to stick to them.
Who you’ll hear from
👍 We will also hear from YOU (if you’re okay with it). This event is heavily participatory. We’ll capture your questions and include you in the afternoon. Line-up subject to change.
How to Grow by Focusing on Operations and Intelligent Automation
Creative vs Process: How Do You Manage the Geese that Lay the Golden Eggs?
When Laura Lane joined Studio BLUP four years ago, there were a lack of processes to speak of.
Laura will be telling us all about her agency’s journey to implementing process – and how it’s impacted them for the better. Read full details
How Do You Get Everybody on the Same Page in Your Agency?
One day, Liberty‘s senior team pulled out their laptops for a management meeting – and realised they were all looking at different numbers.
Hear Paul’s journey to getting his agency on the same page using process and operations. Read full details
How to Succeed Being the ‘Process Person’ in Your Agency
Charlie has risen through the ranks from content marketer to COO at Exposure Ninja. She leads a conversation on how to succeed and thrive in the difficult world of agency operations chief. Read full details
“We Gamified Time Tracking”
Andrew has built an operations and delivery team from the ground up at Connective3, and he shares what’s worked and what hasn’t.
One particular win: finding novel ways to encourage staff to record time without them feeling like they’re under the microscope.
How to Keep Your Agency’s Processes and Knowledge Fresh and Useful
Eleven Marketing‘s processes were spick and span – Ella had how to do everything all in one place! But gradually, she realised her beautiful system was starting to decay.
Ella will take us through what she did to rebuild it. This will help you look at your knowledge management through a fresh pair of eyes. Read full details
Meet people who are interested in your story
Clockwork is an afternoon that will helps you get inspired, and meet other people you can learn from. We blend interactive talks and group discussion.
- We dot you around the venue so you can interact – and we mix up the groups so you meet different people.
- We poll you before the event to see what you want to talk about.
- We make sure all the talks are original and interesting. We facilitate questions and reflections throughout.
Clockwork – FAQs 💬
Q: What actually happens on the day?
We start the event at 2.00pm, so try to arrive by 1.50pm.
The afternoon’s format is pretty simple: you will spend some time hearing from guests with interesting stories that you can learn from, and you will also spend some time in small groups discussing your journey with like-minded agency leaders.
The event is hosted by an Agency Hackers facilitator who makes sure that everybody with something interesting to say gets heard. (We poll attendees before the event, so we know who to ‘pick on’ on the day.)
We will serve tea, coffee and sweet things to keep you going, but please eat a sandwich before you arrive. The schedule doesn’t leave us time to serve lunch, unfortunately.