Tuesday 18th April 2023 – 1.30pm to 5pm
• Meet other agency leaders and share a snapshot of your business
• Share your journey – and hear “developing situations” from other agencies
• Be part of a community of mature, £1m+ agencies
Where are you in the “book” of your business?
One member says: “It’s our away day tomorrow, and I will be presenting the third chapter in the book of [agency name].”
- “The first chapter was ‘fake it ’til you make it’…”
- “…the second was ‘maturing’…”
- …”and the third is ‘a rocket up its arse’!”
“After 10 years of constant learning, improving, failing, and working out the secret recipe, we feel we’ve got the right ingredient now to start the third chapter which is about supercharging performance.”
Most businesses in Agency Hackers are working towards a defined goal. Join us in London for CEO Summit and hear exactly where other agencies are in their journey – and what challenges and wins they are experiencing.
You can learn from the people who are one step ahead of you, and share your advice with people who are following in your footsteps.
Go behind the curtain in confidential live case studies
We are assembling 70 agency leaders for an afternoon of candid and inspiring case studies. You will hear other leaders reveal where they are in their business today, which will help you reflect on your own plans.
- Hear agency leaders present where they are in their journey – what’s going well, and what’s not.
- Share your experiences with other agency leaders who can weigh in on whatever situations you bring to the table
- Get inspired and enjoy the feeling that you are not alone in our supportive and friendly community
Meet agency leaders who are interested in your story
CEO Summit helps you get inspired, and meet other people you can learn from. We blend interactive talks and group discussion.
- We seat you at round tables so you can interact – and we mix up the groups so you meet different people.
- We poll you before the event to see what you want to talk about.
- We make sure all the talks are original and interesting. We facilitate questions and reflections throughout.
Q: What actually happens on the day?
We start the event at 1.30pm, so try to arrive by 1.15pm.
The afternoon’s format is pretty simple: you will spend some time hearing from guests with interesting stories that you can learn from, and you will also spend some time in small groups discussing your journey with like-minded agency leaders.
The event is hosted by an Agency Hackers facilitator who makes sure that everybody with something interesting to say gets heard. (We poll attendees before the event, so we know who to “pick on” on the day.)
We will serve tea, coffee and sweet-toothed things to keep you going, but please eat a sandwich before you arrive. The schedule doesn’t leave us time to serve lunch, unfortunately.